Best Of Colorado Springs Ballot
It's that time of the year again, folks. The Colorado Springs Indy Best Of Awards are upon us.
The final ballot for the best dispensary in Colorado Springs has closed, and we were lucky enough to make it into the Colorado Springs - North category!
With that in mind, we'd very much appreciate your vote! Voting begins Wednesday, August 12th at midnight. Voting closes September 1st, 2020. Remember, you must vote for at least 20 other businesses in any category for your vote to be counted.
During the voting period, we're offering a free pre-roll to medical patients who help us tell the world why we're one of the best dispensaries in Colorado Springs. Just verify that you voted for us and we'll hook ya up. Kindly remember that you may only vote for us once. If you vote for us more than once, your vote doesn't count and we may be banned from being nominated for future Indy Awards!
See all of the voting rules here. Click the button below to get started!
Other Epic Remedy Awards
- CS Indy Best of 2016 - East of Academy (bronze)
- The Hemp Connoisseur - Best medical vape pens
- The Hemp Connoisseur - Best medical distillate
- Culture Magazine - Distillate NYCD feature
- The Hemp Connoisseur - 1st place, medical cured concentrates
Rules for the 27th Annual Best Of Colorado Springs Awards:
1. One ballot per reader, including online. All paper nominating ballots must be postmarked by 5 p.m. Tuesday, July 21; online ballots must be submitted before midnight July 21. Paper ballots for final voting must be postmarked by 5 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 1. Online ballots must be submitted before midnight Sept. 1. Paper ballots must be sent via U.S. Postal Service. Faxed, hand-delivered or photocopied ballots will not be accepted.
2. You must nominate/vote in at least 20 categories for your ballot to count.
3. For verification purposes, ALL BALLOTS MUST INCLUDE NAME, ZIP CODE, PHONE NUMBER AND A VERIFIABLE EMAIL ADDRESS.
4. If we can’t read it, it doesn’t count. Spell check is a thing; please use it.
5. Cheaters never prosper so don’t even think about it. We see you and you’ll be excommunicated from future Indy love.